The main objective of this role is to drive and achieve the new business targets through organic and new business growth. This role involves working closely with the directors to identify new business opportunities within existing clients as well as developing new business leads and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-motivated, sharp, and have genuine interest in growing a network of clients for the business.
- An excellent communicator comfortable in presenting to Clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in a sales role and an existing network of contacts preferably within property, facilities, construction sectors.
- A strategic thinker who takes a holistic view of the Marketing and Sales mix to drive opportunities.
- Someone who works well under pressure and in a fast past environment with an ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth business development environment
- A keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Strive in an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself & your processes.
- Full sales cycle responsibility from prospect to close with property management companies, property operators, and business owners.
- Prospecting through network events, cold calling, online, email and face to face meetings.
- Screen enquiries and identify relevant opportunities.
- Plan approaches and pitches to new clients including creating detailed tailor-made presentations.
- Work with the directors to provide bespoke costing matrices as and where required.
- Complete or participate in tender applications as required.
- Work closely with the Directors to identify business & market trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Work closely with Directors to refine sales and marketing strategy.
- Work with Client Service Team to identify existing opportunities both for client partners and for business
- Create strong relationships with key client partner stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Working closely with the directors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling points.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for across different service offerings; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new client.
- Have an awareness of repeat work with clients as well and be consciously aware of business development opportunities
- Monitor and report sales goals/targets/KPIs in line with company’s objectives
- Ensure that all contract associated documentation is in place and administered correctly
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B sales/business development.
- Ideal experience would be from the property, construction or facilities sectors.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent ability across MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), & CRM tools
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline
Job Type: Full-time
- Life Insurance
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Health Insurance
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.