Buildtech requires a experienced quantity surveyor for on-going minor works in the residential sector. Projects will range in value from on-going maintenance work €1,000 to fitout projects up to €500,000
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience of assisting with tenders and pricing
- Ability to negotiate with sub-contractors and agree final accounts
- Experience of being involved in the construction phase of projects would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word).
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors and review variances
- Quantity Surveying, Estimating, Construction
- Assisting Director with tenders and cost analysis.
ob Type: Full-time
- Life Insurance
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Health Insurance
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.