Buildtech are recruiting for a friendly and outgoing person to join our management team and work in professional, dynamic, energetic and rapidly expanding company.
This role will involve implementation of policies and programmes and advising company managers about human resources issues. Reviewing of all existing HR policies and documents. You will provide HR administrative support, advice and guidance to all managers in a confidential and sensitive manner throughout the company. You will be responsible for the efficient and accurate co-ordination of all business HR queries/request. You will also remain responsible as first point of contact and co-ordinator for a number of dedicated contracts as advised by your Director.
Main duties include:
- Review existing HR policies and documents and advise accordingly.
- Work with the company’e HR consultant in ensuring all HR policies are enacted.
- On-boarding of all new staff ensuring all HR responsibilities are meet.
- Acting as HR point of contact for all HR queries company wide.
- Review, Compile HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation and company objectives.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by running the day to day HR functions.
- Manage the delivery of the recruitment and on-boarding.
- Provide a professional advice and support service to all managers in the company in line with employment
- legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Administration and management of disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues
- Third Level Qualification in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR Advisory or similar role.
- Industrial Relations advantageous.
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent